GTR3 slower than ADAC GT?

So i'm testing the red bull ring and I can easily mantain sub 1:32 laptimes in ADAC GT audi or corvette, but when switching to GTR3 audi, i hower around 1:34.

I've noticed the rear suspension and ARBs can't be made as hard in GTR3 as it is in ADAC. Is this designed or bug?

You are correct the ADAC GT Masters are faster then the gtr3 class

Hi Jay,

I already noticed this fact during the GT Masters competitions. But this brings up questions.

Are ADAC GT Masters cars really faster than other GT3 cars, like for example Blancpain Endurance/Sprint series? I just had an admittedly short look into the GT Masters regulations and couldn't find anything that says these cars run under terms modified from the FIA GT3 regulations.

Or is this just an effect of the GT Masters cars in RRRE having newer physics? And if so, will the GTR3 cars be updated to these new physics too?

My question obviously aims at the possibility of mixing all GT3-like cars together in the future when mixed class racing will be possible. This will be possible,right? ;)

Thanks a lot and best regards!

James Cook

Marcas fan
I'm pretty sure ADAC was faster than 'GTR3' prior to the physics update. There were two concurrent hot lap competitions running at the Nurburgring GP circuit a few weeks ago, one ADAC and one GTR3. The former was a couple of seconds quicker if I remember correctly.

I'm pretty sure ADAC was faster than 'GTR3' prior to the physics update. There were two concurrent hot lap competitions running at the Nurburgring GP circuit a few weeks ago, one ADAC and one GTR3. The former was a couple of seconds quicker if I remember correctly.

Definitely! I remember the first competition at Zandvoort where I tried different GT Masters cars to see which one suits me the most. Obviously it was the Ford GT as it was the fastest GT Masters car at this time. In some of the competitions there were 48 Ford GTs inside the Top 50! But I also tried the Audi and I tried to reproduce my laptimes with the GTR3 Audi. I was nearly two seconds behind the laptime of the GT Masters Audi.

The GT Masters cars physics have changed but they are still a bit faster than the GTR3 cars.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • €3001-5000