GTR3 Pack?

Interesting...

A few of the cars are on sale for 45vRP and 75vRP, which is why I asked the question. Also, none of the sale cars show up on the discounted items part of the store. Makes the whole thing puzzling.
It's not a sale, the cars are discounted to the price of a livery for you because you already own them in another class, probably ADAC GT Masters.

I don't know if ADAC cars and the GT3 cars are the same? Just the other day, I ran the Audi R8 in ADAC at Zandvoort. Then I found an Audi GT3 livery that I liked. So I created a Raceroom custom championship that mirrored ADAC series. The Audi's felt different. One car seemed slighty more "skatey" than the other.

I created the raceroom championship so I could get a wider variety of cars to compete against. It sort of worked. The field had alot of Camaros and 1 Porsche. Now, if we could only get the Lambo in the game.

Id
I don't know if ADAC cars and the GT3 cars e the same? Just the other day, I ran the Audi R8 in ADAC at Zandvoort. Then I found an Audi GT3 livery that I liked. So I created a Raceroom custom championship that mirrored ADAC series. The Audi's felt different. One car seemed slighty more "skatey" than the other.

I created the raceroom championship so I could get a wider variety of cars to compete against. It sort of worked. The field had alot of Camaros and 1 Porsche. Now, if we could only get the Lambo in the game.
I'd actually agree with this, I know when only ADAC was out I hated the Audi, gave it a test drive in GT3 and it drove excellent, maybe it all comes down to setups? Could the defaults be different?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%