GTR2 Visual Wheel Range

FJBH10

Premium
Hello,

I have a Logitech G920 and have recently got GTR2. Really enjoying the game but it really bugs me that the in-game wheel barely turns compared to my wheel IRL, in the end I've turned the in-game wheel off completely because I can't find where to change the visual wheel range which I don't like doing in sims so is there some really obvious way to change it that I'm missing or is it just not changeable?

hi finley,

in GTR2 you can not change visual? (ingame) wheel range, it is always around 240° (or max. 270°), so very little only,
so sadly you have to live with not syncron wheels (your wheel and ingame wheel) or do the wheel off (like i do).

servus

I wonder if it's possible to do in GTR2 what Reiza has just done with AMS. They've just added optional arms to the SIM, but to get around the limitation of having the arms stuck to the wheel, they've locked the virtual rotation to 90 degrees. So, you have the virtual steering wheel and arms moving in sync with your physical wheel up to 90 degrees. It works really well in my opinion.
For modern GT cars and open wheelers that don't have a lot of rotation it looks great. You only really notice an anomaly on very tight hairpins, exiting the pit stall - or of course recovering from a spin!
In this video at 7 mins you can see what I mean:
Maybe a modder can do such magic for GTR2??? That is, match the virtual rotation to the real rotation up to the full limit of GTR2's movement. It wouldn't suite older vehicles like those in P&G or similar because you're typically using up to 900 degrees of rotation..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%