GTR2 v1.1 and autopit option

Hi,
So, I don't usually use autopit because it doesn't work well with mod tracks, but recently I made a curious discovery. I made a new install of GTR2 (non-steam retail disc version). This was v1.0 I believe. Tried it with the nocd for v1.0 and the autopit works as it's supposed to.
Next, I applied the US patch 1.1 and the nocd for v1.1, and turned out that autopit doesn't work anymore. I checked the in-game settings and the plr file - autopit is enabled in both. Auto pit doesn't work no matter what I choose in the settings menu and no matter what changes I make in the plr file. Result is the same using the Euro patch 1.1.
In HQ patch autopit works, editing the plr file ( the "generic" one provided with the patch) turns it on and off.
Does anybody know how to turn on the autopit in vanilla, non-steam GTR2 v1.1 without installing the HQ patch? Not that I will use autopit anyway, but it's good to have that option available.
Regards

Yes SimBin has broken stuff like autopit and corner arrows with 1.1 update and also other stuff in Steam version (partially fixed with CC plugin).
Either use hq anniversary patch or do not apply SimBin 1.1 patch over dvd retail version to not have this bug.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 59.1%