1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR2 mods on GTR EVO?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Splashonda, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Hey guys! I'm new to the GTR EVO/GTR2/Race On/Whatever series. I wanted to know if it's possible to install GTR2 mods on GTR Evo or Race On (both of which I own). Even if it takes some little tweaks I don't mind, I have a little experience on that :p

Thanks for your time! :D
  2. You can, but I don't know how.

Guys like Guntar Rowe is one who could help, but you need to be careful about sharing such conversions if your using other peoples work :).
  3. Oh, don't worry! I've already bought GTR Evo and Race On (not knowing that they are basically the same), and I won't buy GTR2... it's just so I can optimize my investment. I respect author rights, I've done some released conversions for Racer and they all have permission ;)

I'm only interest if it is a simple tweak or two, not getting arround changing textures, and writing entire files, I'm tired of that, LOL.

Thanks for you answer Philip, cheers ;)