1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR2 mods on GTR EVO?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Splashonda, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Hey guys! I'm new to the GTR EVO/GTR2/Race On/Whatever series. I wanted to know if it's possible to install GTR2 mods on GTR Evo or Race On (both of which I own). Even if it takes some little tweaks I don't mind, I have a little experience on that :p

Thanks for your time! :D

2. You can, but I don't know how.

Guys like Guntar Rowe is one who could help, but you need to be careful about sharing such conversions if your using other peoples work :).

3. Oh, don't worry! I've already bought GTR Evo and Race On (not knowing that they are basically the same), and I won't buy GTR2... it's just so I can optimize my investment. I respect author rights, I've done some released conversions for Racer and they all have permission ;)

I'm only interest if it is a simple tweak or two, not getting arround changing textures, and writing entire files, I'm tired of that, LOL.

Thanks for you answer Philip, cheers ;)