GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1

Misc GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1 16.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This setting does nothing because it is only in effect if gearboxHShiftedRevMatchTolerance is not 0.0. I do not see neither CCGEP Gearbox features nor Decoupling enabled so I don't know what is going on.

What language/region is your Windows running? I wonder if 0.0 is not 0 on your computer (because it should be "0,0" depending on locale). That would be very lame bug on my behalf :D
I didn't think of that. My region is USA and the windows version windows Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
The cars I am driving are the HQ cars that the game originally has but have been enhanced by the HQ cars pack.

Last edited:
I didn't think of that. My region is USA and the windows version windows Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
The cars I am driving are the HQ cars that the game originally has but have been enhanced by the HQ cars pack.
thanks for letting me know - since it is USA it is 100% not that. I am out of ideas as features that could affect shifting seem to be off on your side, unless you have enabled them via .cchdc files. FWIW your plugin is very old - current version is 3.2.0.0: https://www.overtake.gg/threads/mod...hancements-plugin.250134/page-10#post-3768257

But, I don't think I fixed anything around shifting so really - no ideas.

Last edited:
If it's still happening with CC disabled then are you sure you didn't enable auto-shifting by mistake?
It never appeared that I did as the car will not shift unless I shift it. The only thing I've found to make it work is to wait just a second for the engine to auto blip between the down shifts and it happens a lot less. I'm assuming I'm just a terrible driver lol

If you don't have any tranny mod running then shift up and down should always work. Double check you have auto-shifting completely disabled with the "F" buttons (can't remember which one).

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 195 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 31 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 28.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 75 33.9%