1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR Evolution released!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jari Vinnari, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Steam price for expansion is 22.49$+VAT.
    Race 07+expansion is 44.99$+VAT.

Check Steam for more information-

peace
    Jari

2. Thanks Jari,this is the kind of news many of us have been waiting for :thumb:.

3. YEP....me too. :)

peace
    Jari

4. I allready have the physical media pre ordered but I know MANY are awaiting this.

Thanks for the heads up.

5. It might be available in some places, but here in New Zealand it's not shown in Steam, and if I click on the link from an international site, Steam claims that the "Item is not available for credit card subscription".

So I guess we have a longer wait here in NZ :-(

Cheers - N

6. Try this
    http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=sub&SubId=946&cc=uk
    or
    http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=sub&SubId=946&cc=de

you only have to set the right country-code in the addressline.
    don't know if it is possible to buy a game from another country with this procedure. i would try pay with a paypal-account.
    if you try it, please PM me the result. i like to buy unreal 2004 over steam, but its not available in germany but in usa and uk.

7. I did try that earlier... I can see the site, but the transaction goes through Steam and it's location aware, so gave me the error I listed above :_(

Anyway, I'm off for 4 days to watch the WRC Rally of NZ, so I won't worry about GTR Evo for a few days and hopefully it will be announced by the time I get back.

Cheers - N

8. Hope on Macau and Hong Kong can buy it on this month

9. Neil, just close steam and reopen it and you'll get the "News" pop-up saying buy GTR Evolution Expansion $17.99

10. briiiiing iiiiiit oooooon :thumb:

11. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Wow, that's cheaper than at amazon in Germany. Assuming that when I buy it from Steam I pay the US$ price! Do I? Which VAT do they apply, US?

12. US$17.99 and no tax to pay... Love New Zealand you must!!

13. Finally, something concrete.

14. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Yup, just pre purchased from Steam for $26.43, or £14.65 for the expansion alone. Ready to play on Sept 1st:becky:

15. Same. Very good price :D

16. its not in shops here till 16 september £19.99. so i will be getting it from steam cant wait

17. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium Member

Just showed up in Steam for me... and I pre-purchased it. $US 17.99. Weird how it is showing up as USD for an Australian Steam account. Let's hope there's no probs.

18. That's normal Cam, steam is all in USD.
    Paid £14.74 for the expansion, hopefully they do a preload so I don't have to wait for it to download before I can play it on release.