1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR Evolution released!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jari Vinnari, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Steam price for expansion is 22.49$+VAT.
    Race 07+expansion is 44.99$+VAT.

Check Steam for more information-

2. Thanks Jari,this is the kind of news many of us have been waiting for :thumb:.
  3. YEP....me too. :)

4. I allready have the physical media pre ordered but I know MANY are awaiting this.

Thanks for the heads up.
  5. It might be available in some places, but here in New Zealand it's not shown in Steam, and if I click on the link from an international site, Steam claims that the "Item is not available for credit card subscription".

So I guess we have a longer wait here in NZ :-(

Cheers - N

6. Try this

you only have to set the right country-code in the addressline.
    don't know if it is possible to buy a game from another country with this procedure. i would try pay with a paypal-account.
    if you try it, please PM me the result. i like to buy unreal 2004 over steam, but its not available in germany but in usa and uk.
  7. I did try that earlier... I can see the site, but the transaction goes through Steam and it's location aware, so gave me the error I listed above :_(

Anyway, I'm off for 4 days to watch the WRC Rally of NZ, so I won't worry about GTR Evo for a few days and hopefully it will be announced by the time I get back.

Cheers - N
  8. Hope on Macau and Hong Kong can buy it on this month
  9. Neil, just close steam and reopen it and you'll get the "News" pop-up saying buy GTR Evolution Expansion $17.99
  10. briiiiing iiiiiit oooooon :thumb:
  11. Dietmar

Premium Member

Wow, that's cheaper than at amazon in Germany. Assuming that when I buy it from Steam I pay the US$ price! Do I? Which VAT do they apply, US?
  12. US$17.99 and no tax to pay... Love New Zealand you must!!
  13. Finally, something concrete.
  14. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Yup, just pre purchased from Steam for $26.43, or £14.65 for the expansion alone. Ready to play on Sept 1st:becky:
  15. Same. Very good price :D
  16. its not in shops here till 16 september £19.99. so i will be getting it from steam cant wait
  17. Just showed up in Steam for me... and I pre-purchased it. $US 17.99. Weird how it is showing up as USD for an Australian Steam account. Let's hope there's no probs.
  18. That's normal Cam, steam is all in USD.
    Paid £14.74 for the expansion, hopefully they do a preload so I don't have to wait for it to download before I can play it on release.