1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR 2: Power & Glory 3 released

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by RaceDepartment, Nov 1, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

This feels great to drive, and the sounds are great. :inlove: Hoping we'll get some P&G3 action in the GTL club

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

SWEET! :thumbsup: The attention to detail and historic correctness is simply amazing!! :confused: You guys should have made this into its own game, like Reiza did!
    It's simply mind-blowing that a Total Conversion of this magnitude (This is waaaay beyond modding!!) is available for free!

Thank you GTLW team! :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

- redundant -

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can't even imagine how much work you guys have put into this project in the last couple of years. Absolutely amazing work and a great great GREAT example to the rest of the community.Fantastic.

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

If good things come in small packages, this has just broke the rule book....EPIC:D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Putting all this content together is a phenomenal achievement, of that there is no doubt. I wasn't a fan of the previous p&g but the handling of the cars I've tried so far feel a lot better now. Well done chaps.

8. Thanks for the comments :)

Just a quick word of warning for anyone who hasn't downloaded yet. The second data file at Simjunkies has been reported as corrupt.

9. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

I have tried installing it but when I try to start a race the game quits with no warning/ message. Any ideas what's wrong?

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

The main guys from the mod are on NoGrip helping people out.

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Alex Ion have you installed it on a v1.0 version of GTR2?

12. I tried the mod online last night at Spa driving the 914, as fantastic as PG used to be, just even better. It's been a long wait since V2, but the quality of this final(?) work is simply unbelievable.

Good to see old friend DucFreak still strong with the mod team. Thanks a lot for your hard work guys!

13. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

@ Bram: If I'm not mistaking, yes.

14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I installed my version with a clean install of gtr2 and with a copy of my old profile and the European patch to make it version v1.1.0.0

Run the installer and follow the instructions carefully.
    We STRONGLY RECOMMEND installing on a clean GTR2 v1.1.0.0 using options 1 and 2 for online stability.

15. Brilliant mod with an amazing selection of cars :thumbsup: Time to get the h-shifter set up again!

16. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

17. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

As much as a love GT Legends :inlove: , this is making me feel ..( you know that feeling you get when your cheating on your girlfriend ) you know you shouldn't but you just cant help yourself...

Its so so good...:devilish:

18. I think after GPL this is hands down my favourite sim for the sheer character and nostalgic value not to mention attention to detail.

On top of that the physics, FFB, sounds and visuals are 10/10.

Would've gladly paid £20 for this.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Found with interest this piece of news, look forward to trying it out. And as it has been said before, huge praise and thanks to all the work done with love for the beautiful cars!

• Like Like x 1