GTE crash problem

Since I downloaded Ferrari GTE I can't play races with GTE cars. Even the game crash.... last screenshot.
Any ideas? THanks to all.

Screenshot (87).png

In steam, unsubscribe from the 488, then exit steam. relaunch steam and verify your rF2 files. When you then launch rF2, the 488 will re-download. If you have another mod that uses a 488, like the GEC mod, you may want to remove it as well.

In steam, unsubscribe from the 488, then exit steam. relaunch steam and verify your rF2 files. When you then launch rF2, the 488 will re-download. If you have another mod that uses a 488, like the GEC mod, you may want to remove it as well.
Many thanks for your answer, I'll try. I have GT3 not official mod. Try to delete this.

Now the problem with other GTE cars.... Answer to some question:
- I use v. 1117 with old UI.
- My hardware is medium but never problem before (play also ACC and DR 2.0). 8GB ram, Intel i7 4790 3.6 ghz, Nvidia gtx1050ti 4gb, windows 10, x64. The crash are only with some GTE cars.
Thanks for help

I would think your problem may be using the old version. Especially with the Ferrari, there are updates on that car that weren't around with versions prior 1.120 Try opting out of the beta, even tho you do not use it...that will set your version to the latest available. With 4gb of vid ram, you will be running out of room with the newest cars and tracks, especially Le Mans and Nords so limit your AI and reduce graphics. 8gb on system is also cramping your style. Try for a clean boot with as few as possible startup programs. (there used to be a utility that would help with that, but I can't remember it's name)

I would think your problem may be using the old version. Especially with the Ferrari, there are updates on that car that weren't around with versions prior 1.120 Try opting out of the beta, even tho you do not use it...that will set your version to the latest available. With 4gb of vid ram, you will be running out of room with the newest cars and tracks, especially Le Mans and Nords so limit your AI and reduce graphics. 8gb on system is also cramping your style. Try for a clean boot with as few as possible startup programs. (there used to be a utility that would help with that, but I can't remember it's name)
Thanks davehenrie I'll try new version. No problem with Nordshleife also because I limit my fps to 51.. is good enough for me.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%