Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Ford GT40
Track: Rattlesnake Point
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Prac & Quali: 60 min (unlimited laps) - we will forego prac & roll to a 60 min quali session @ 19.00GMT
Race: 40 laps (303.84 km)
Conditions: 2 x fuel usage, 2 x tyre usage.

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: As this is a long race, multiple, pit stops will be required, so please check out Warren’s pitstop tutorial here: http://www.racedepartment.com/gt-legends/3302-gtl-pitstop-hints-tips.html
Note3: Please download the GTC65 skinpack v1.0 - there are about 10 GT40 skins in there.

I'll be putting up a practice server for this event (4 hour practice session only) later tonight after the Caterhams, which I'll leave up until Wednesday, when I'll take it down and put up the actual event server.

The practice server will be set to 2 x Tyre Wear & 2 x Fuel, same as the event.

Just had my first return to GTL for quite some weeks and to say i'm rusty would be a massive understatement. I'm going to try and utilise the test server as much as possible before Thursday....

GT40 not really the best car to return to racing in, not very forgiving ;)

There are a few parts of this track where the racing surface, and the racing line, has been extended beyond the (in RSP's case) yellow lines.

Rather than me go through the track and say "you can go wide on this bit, but not this bit" - and also considering that the GT40 is not a grippy little touring car - FOR THIS RACE ONLY we will use the in-game cutting rules.

Therefore, all the track is available to you, and you will only incur a cut if the game itself gives you a cut.

I hope this clears up any questions or doubts you might have.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%