AMS2 GT5 @ Cadwell Park, Tuesday 7th June, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
ss141750.jpg

Join us Tuesday for a GT5 class hitout at the always challenging, always entertaining, Cadwell Park. We will be using the two whippersnapper junior GT cars, the Ginetta G40 and the Puma P052.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 GT5
Server Password: nicey
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear.
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Cadwell Park
Cars: GT5: Puma 052, Ginetta G40

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
20220603141043_1.jpg

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2.
Qualifying: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:15 UTC (25 minutes)

1. Redvaliant
  2. T1MKO
  3. jimortality
  4. *Daniel Monteiro
  5. Smidgey
  6. Frank Steinbach
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Hey Tim, added. There will be no rain, I promise! I have always liked the random element of at least one random setting for the weather, but after last week's race I thought, "let's have a good, clear race". And, being Blighty, it'll probably rain and snow during summer! but no fear, it'll be great in these little half arsed GT cars.

Count me in. Love the track to hotlap round but never been a fan of actually racing there mind. Should be an interesting one in these cars and their propensity to just break traction.

Count me in. Love the track to hotlap round but never been a fan of actually racing there mind. Should be an interesting one in these cars and their propensity to just break traction.

Sign me up, please.
Didn´t know Cadwell Park before to be honest, but that car/track combination is fun. Yet surprisingly unforgiving.
Hi Rich, Frank, added. Yes, Cadwell can be a tricky track with all the elevation and blind corners, but these two cars are really drivable, and shouldn't be too much of a handful.

Daniel, thanks for tonight. Small turn out and very tricky track, but on the plus side I led a race for the first time for several laps before that dreaded top corner got me too. :)
Look forward to next weeks car/track selection.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.6%