GT4 European Series 2020  Career Mod

Career GT4 European Series 2020 Career Mod 1.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Harunizgi submitted a new resource:

GT4 European Series 2020 Career Mod - GT4 European Series 2020 Career Mod

GT4 European Series 2020 Career Mod | Created By Harun izgi "The Panderman"

View attachment 390883

Hello there! Welcome to 2020 Season of the GT4 European Series .

- 24 Cars (13 Different Models), 6 Tracks

- 11 Cars from Guerilla Mods , 2 Cars from Kunos

- Race Weekends are 15 Minute Practice, 15 Minute Qualification and 10 laps race.

I know in 2020 season there are not all these cars but I just randomized the cars, drivers and teams to use all of the GT4 cars...

Read more about this resource...

i had fun with the first two events, but starting the Nurburgring event it show me some error messages (e.g. no asc.exe ...).
AC_gt4career.png

Any updates for "Race Cancelled" on Nurburgring? It won't let me progress past this point. I checked the .ini and didn't notice anything.

Me too. I converted this GT4 Career from another career mod with a different car and it has gone well without any errors. I don't know what causes the crash actually but i will try one more thing . I will post the update in few hours i guess.

Harunizgi updated GT4 European Series 2020 Career Mod with a new update entry:

About Crash Error

I have been experiencing a crash error during this career mod and i have been trying to solve it with many different ways even completely make the mod again from the start but i couldn't solve the problem yet.
I have tried the same career mod with different cars and i didn't have any problems at all. I mean it seems the problem is about the cars not the career mod. I have just tried the same configuration in "Quick Race" and had the same error. So at this point it looks like i can't do...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies