AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sunday 14th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have a question regarding these GT3 events, I donn't have all the dlc required, will i still be able to take part in the race with one of the cars i have available (and are on the selectable car list for the the event)? I would like to take part in some gt3 events maybe next week, however i need tp know this first :thumbsup:

I have a question regarding these GT3 events, I donn't have all the dlc required, will i still be able to take part in the race with one of the cars i have available (and are on the selectable car list for the the event)? I would like to take part in some gt3 events maybe next week, however i need tp know this first :thumbsup:
You need all the DLCs required to join the server.

I'll add you, but take it easy with defending and general driving, I received complains that you are too aggressive and do a lot of unpredictable maneuvers, which I saw myself as well. Also there is no way of communicating with you, so you should get on TS.
yes i am aware on the aggressive defense and to who it was im sorry, still trying to fix 99% cpu usage thing so it was spiking

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%