AC GT3 @ Nurburgring - Sat 23 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I agree this was good!!
I was supriced with my pace. Pole and fastest lap. P2 finish, What more can i ask. Maybe no lag :) Not sure if it was on my side but after lap 12 it was really bad. Costed me 2 big mistakes and probably fight for the win.

Really good driving around me. I must say i am really happy that i got home with no damage on the car.

Thanks Ricardo and all who took place.
Lux

@Luka Peklaj by lag do you mean game freezes? if so look at mods you have installed! remove them completely from your pc, usually fixes all issues like this!

In these forums, there is no "stupid" or "scatterbrained" rating for a post. That's a shame, because you could have all clicked it for me: on the grid before the race, I messed up big time trying to find the proper setup in the folder, time ran out before I finally found and clicked it, so I started from the pits. :redface:

Thank you @Ricardo for screwing up too, so we could have a nice battle! :p Your ping was so low I never saw you lagging, and I could really come close without any worries. Our trajectories were pretty different in some corners, that was cool. Too bad you crashed afterwards (@Si's curse for sure :giggle:). Congrats for your 1:59 lap in the end. :thumbsup:

Great atmosphere guys, can't wait for the next ones!

GT3 and GT2 Monday as well everybody!
Oh, here they are. I hope I'll be able to make it. Days should really last more than 24 hours! :)

Yeah I will never again sign up when Simon is signed up.
@Si 's curse is terrible, makes everybody near him spin at some point (first me, then me, then me again, then Tomi :p)

Yeah I will never again sign up when Simon is signed up.
@Si 's curse is terrible, makes everybody near him spin at some point (first me, then me, then me again, then Tomi :p)
Will you pls stop saying im a curse to other drivers!!! you will get me a reputation!:roflmao:

And @Si, I must add that it's great that almost every race where you @Geof and me are driving, at some point there's a fight between us. And without any exception it's always fair and clean fight:) There is hundreds of good and fast drivers, but somehow, relatively often we end up fighting together. Too bad Geoffroy didn't make it today:(.

And I'm happy that you have got rid of that period of bad luck when you ended up craching way too often:)

And @Si, I must add that it's great that almost every race where you @Geof and me are driving, at some point there's a fight between us. And without any exception it's always fair and clean fight:) There is hundreds of good and fast drivers, but somehow, relatively often we end up fighting together. Too bad Geoffroy didn't make it today:(.
Couldn't agree more Tomi! that's why I tag you guys in every race I enter! love racing with you guys!:thumbsup:

Edit: my qualli/hotlap pace is still way off you two guys! but my racecraft/pace im really proud of!

And I'm happy that you have got rid of that period of bad luck when you ended up craching way too often:)
I hope one day I can join your battles upfront :p
Now you are simply too fast for me...

takes practice mate! you havnt raced for ages, nice to see you back on the grid! :thumbsup:
I started last week again :p
Eventhough I should be focussing on my exams and homework... But that will be solved next week :thumbsup:
Even if I do race for ages though, I never get up there.
The GT3 event 1.5 week ago I finished second (how, i still do not have a clue), yet still 40 seconds behind Tomi :p

Also if anybody can give me a guide on 'How to Chicane' that would be fantastic.

@ Simon Knight
HGW-int.png
Where is the dutch one? Cus if that is Felicitatie I would change that to Gefeliciteerd which is more of "Congratulations". Felicitatie is more like 'A congratulation' and is barely even used in Dutch language :p

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%