AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 27 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thx guys. Mediums lasted just fine, just dropped to 97. This cost about 0.6 per lap compared to new tires. I think that's still quicker then Hard tires. But, it would be interesting to see when hard tire could actually make a difference.

I also think medium are better suited for this distance. I gambled with the hards and I was around 1 sec slower than with mediums.

You see, with mediums I would have been only 70 sec off the leader instead of 90! :ninja:

Last edited:
It was a fun race for me. I started well, but someone made a small mistake in the 2nd turn and pulled me pozzolan. After I was fighting with 2 riders for a few laps, but I found it impossible to overtake because the driver in front defended very aggressive position. By not to crash with, I had to go to the pozzolan. After I cut 10 seconds and the last laps were incredible. On the last lap the driver who went before made a mistake, went from braking and I snuck inside and we crashed.

I enjoyed it, but I think there are some overly aggressive drivers and that there is no prize for the winner. The races are not won in the first round.

2 times was closing me straight in the grass when I was almost in parallel. If such things are legal, then I understand that it is impossible to overtake anyone.

Good race after all, to see how it tonight.

Sorry for my english.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies