AC GT3 / GT2 @ Silverstone - Saturday 11 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Still 1 question:
Where can i see when runs out my Premium Membership?

premium.PNG

Click on 'Premium' ;).

What the ......:confused: everybody is signing out. AC club race sign ups is going really bad direction.

What on earth is happening, so many people wish improvements to MP, praise how AC is best sim ever and criticize Kunos that they don't pay enough attention to the MP. Then at the same time we can't fill one single grid in a week ( I don't mean only this event):(

It starting to look that Kunos is right after all about how theres only hanfull of people who wan't to race online regularly.

It starting to look that Kunos is right after all about how theres only hanfull of people who wan't to race online regularly.
Got to say im really disappointed! I put this event up two weeks ago, expecting to maybe have to run two servers...oh well!

Still time for people to register! event is not dead yet!

Still in, :whistling::).
Was thinking to go with a Z4.

...People must be afraid to run over rabbits I guess.:unsure:

Reactions: Si
What the ......:confused: everybody is signing out. AC club race sign ups is going really bad direction.

What on earth is happening, so many people wish improvements to MP, praise how AC is best sim ever and criticize Kunos that they don't pay enough attention to the MP. Then at the same time we can't fill one single grid in a week ( I don't mean only this event):(

The main thing for me not signing up is the time zone difference can never figure it out properly. I am a member here and over at RylR and we have actually just had a huge influx of drivers (Thanks to MotorsTV). I don't think its the status that people don't want to race online. I think it is becoming more of the fact that the drivers that made it seem popular are those that didn't pay fees and just get behind the wheel and try to get to the front with no regard for others. I'm sure if you were to survey properly (Real Sim Enthusiasts) you will find its popularity is growing not dimensioning. Still waiting for RD to put a time zone clock up somewhere.

Another podium finish for me :D

It was long, not exciting but helpful race (practice) for me. Thanks @Tomi Manninen and @Geof for not leaving me alone, and especially thanks @Geof for short, special training session and tips before the race. My average was 2:14-2:15 before the race, but its around 2-10-2:11 right now. And i also did 2:09 several times. I know i can do better, but it's enough for me for today.

Thanks again and hopefully next time we have much more people on track.

Yeah, thank you @Geof and @Tarcirion for the race. Sorry for leaving teamspeak without saying anything, but I had to pee and carry my daughter to her own bed. And to listen my wife nag about how I supposedly yell when I speak on teamspeak:p so that she and my little girl can't sleep. That is one reason why I don't speak much during the race.

Yeah, thank you @Geof and @Tarcirion for the race. Sorry for leaving teamspeak without saying anything, but I had to pee and carry my daughter to her own bed. And to listen my wife nag about how I supposedly yell when I speak on teamspeak:p so that she and my little girl can't sleep. That is one reason why I don't speak much during the race.

No problem. Actually when you didn't answer, i said to Geof "i guess he had to pee" :) so, i was right :D

Btw, that 200% fuel was very bad for me and MP4, had to safe fuel quite a bit. And when Geof visited toilet and I had the lead I was sure I make it to the end with reasonably lap times, but not this time:(

Reactions: Si

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Forum trophies