rF2 GT3 Club @ Silverstone - Friday 7th August 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel
Just tried downloading the cars from the server. All downloads worked well except BMW Z4, Mercedes SLS and McLaren Mp412C
rf2.png

Is it just me or the Nissan is faster around this track?
Even tweaking the other BES cars setup i have to push hard to keep the same pace. Then with the Nissan and default setup i'm faster at least one second.

That's intereesting.
@Joao Fernandes
@Tal

The other thing is that the Apex (911 at least) is faster than the BES 911 as its drag coef is too low. But for my money the BES is a nicer car.

I was tossing up between the Nissan and the BES 911. Been doing a lot of Nords in the GTR, maybe I run the 911.

Pace variations might make this race tricky but if a leat we can work out if we like BES or Apex we can always do a slight BOP tweak mod for the league I guess.

Also I will probably be too late for Quali. So will join in warmup.

I tried now Apex 911 and BES Audi Ultra and it seems, I can do about the same time with both. I will change GTR for 911, beacuse that beast is really too fast here.

... but I am not lucky at all, in previous versions #35 was too slow for serious competition with other cars, now it is too fast ... but I want to drive it once :(

It was great race, I fought with Yuri and lost, then I almost started to fight with Andreas and I would lost for sure but he made a mistake, then I didn´t fight with Aleksi, because my left front tire was in red and I would surely lost that fight too ... but to make everything short, I lost against everyone who came near me ... but I enjoyed every second of the race. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

edit:
Sorry, ... and girl :)

Last edited:
It was an enjoyable race, but it was also a parade of mistakes on my side... nearly ran into the back of oehrlich in a braking zone, who was slow in the corners but fast on the straights. Couldn't capitalize on Aleksi fighting the guys infront to also get in on the action, butchered an overtake attempt on Theo, decided to save tyres which only brought David closer without really saving the tyres, and ultimately lost that battle too. I have a lot to learn.

I don't think I've made a single good decision this race come to think of it.

Last edited:
Had nice qualifying battle with Tero but didnt nailed all 3 sectors so only P2.
I had good start but couldn't pass Tero so i stayed 2nd. I could go the pace in the first laps but after a few laps and a small gap i saw i used to much tires so i back off a bit. That gave Yuri the chance to catch me and we had a nice battle the last 15min. And then with the checkered flag i out braked myself on totaly worn tires and lost P2 in the last chicane :(-

Nice racing boys and girls :thumbsup:

Race was very good, I had a bit of a slow start as I didn't know how the car was with full fuel, after a couple laps I was pushing Matej and got an easy pass there, after that I just focussed on not wrecking the tires and with about 25 minutes to go I was faster then anybody on track. Cought up to Simon but he had some great defending and it was going to take a mistake from him to give me a chance to pass. I had to wait very long, push very long and last chicane I had a run around the outside, and got the cutback when simon outbroke himself.
Great race again really missed rF2 hope we have more of these again!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%