rF2 GT3 Club @ Autodromo Nazionale di Monza - Sat 5th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please, I'll help Simon not be last;)
I'm using Audi LMS #30 KJ&TG
Is there a way to pre-set pit options?

Server appears to be set for 3 quali laps, not 5:confused:

Don't think you can pre-set pit options, hopefully that is something they introduce.

You shouldn't need to pit anyway, the last race at Sebring was 60 minutes and everyone managed that on one set of tires so should be easier here.

Sorry to have to do this again but I have to withdraw.
Work just called me in on my weekend off more money I suppose.
I hope that you have a good one was looking forward to this one :)

We could certainly try, but there are some cars with few, or only one skin - Gallardo and the McLaren I believe - and we don't want to stop multiple people from choosing these cars. However, most of the other cars have quite a few options, so we can give it a go. And with the ability to change cars whilst on the server it should make this easier. This, for the record, I shall almost certainly be taking out the #50 F458. :D

Whilst we're on this point, I'll just say that we might look into introducing some more default skins for the next round. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, no offcourse, where applicable obviously :) Just saying, if for example theres 4 R8s on track, it be a shame for them to all have the same skin, no? :)

btw, that countdown timer is super :) takes away all confusion :)

It is touch and go but should be able to make it.
Was hoping to run in a Ferrari but Ferrari refused to lend me one saying that it is not good for their reputation to have a Ferrari coming in last at Monza. They kindly suggested a Lamborghini but I had no luck there either. Finally ended up buying a second hand Audi with 180000 km on the clock. If the Audi doesn't break down on the way to the track will see you all this evening.

:cry: - that's all I have to say...

Could have had my first top-10 finish... ever. Was in 4th position for about the first 6 laps, and 7th until about the 30th minute. Then it all went horribly long in the final 15. Lost focus, concentration, speed, grip, and my head. And then someone had a big lag to boot, and that was the end of that - it was a total train wreck. :( Slowly made my way to the pits - steering at 45 degrees - and then had a 2 minute pit-stop. Race over... drove for pride and just to finish.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies