AMS2 (GT1 @ Suzuka, Friday 1st July, 2002) Cancelled

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
RD race20.jpg

Join us this Friday for another installment of the GT1 world tour, where we put the old school prototype racers through their paces on some of the great tracks of world racing. This week it's the classic layout of Suzuka. Built in the late 60s, Suzuka is a super fast, yet technical challenge. It has undergone few changes over the years, with this version featuring a modified final chicane.

Wether you are new to simracing or a seasoned veteran, this is a race open to all skill levels and we want to race you, so join us by signing yourself up in the comments below.

Server Name: Racedepartment.com #2 GT1
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Track: Kansai Classic
Cars: Mercedes, Porsche and McLaren GT1
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST (30 minutes) Join whenever you want during practice
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 BST / 21:45 CEST (45 minutes)
ss150607.jpg

1. 0
  2. []
  3. Free Spot
  4. Free Spot
  5. Free Spot
  6. Free Spot
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot
  25. Free Spot

Last edited:
I'd love to join! Suzuka is one of the best circuits in the world, I'm excited to try it out in the Porky.

Just to confirm re the 'classic' layout - I haven't had time to practice on it yet but is the only difference the later/tighter entry into the last chicane, or is the old "genuine" 130R profile there too?

Guys, as of Tuesday & the one sign up, if we don't achieve a decent sized field of entries, by late Thursday, I'll cancel this week's session.

Cancelled.

I'm not sure about this as I'm trying to get on the internal testing and they are having a race same night. That's not been confirmed for me so put me as a maybe. Lol just saw cancelled after I'd posted ok.

Last edited:
How about this for our next thurs race? 30 lap race, one make and I would suggest default setup (as it is pretty good anyway) and most def we need to see plenty of Donnington mist and fog.

I'm not involved with the Thursday events. Guido has already started a new Thursday series. Bram should be hosting the Friday events going forward, as I was just filling in.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.