AC GT @ Silverstone - Saturday 7th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Chris Stacey, can I swap to the Corvette please, and can the P4/5 be removed. It is about 3 seconds slower than the other GT2's and 3 faster than the GT3's, so it is useless in all these races. As I'm the only one using it, and there isn't a demand, this can't be too much to ask.

@Chris Stacey, can I swap to the Corvette please, and can the P4/5 be removed. It is about 3 seconds slower than the other GT2's and 3 faster than the GT3's, so it is useless in all these races. As I'm the only one using it, and there isn't a demand, this can't be too much to ask.
Since you're the only one using the P4/5 I don't see why not :)

Strange that you found it to be 2s slower than the other GT2 cars, especially Silverstone. It's aero package is far better than all the others which really helps it in the corners.

But it's all good, Corvette it is! :thumbsup:

Since you're the only one using the P4/5 I don't see why not :)

Strange that you found it to be 2s slower than the other GT2 cars, especially Silverstone. It's aero package is far better than all the others which really helps it in the corners.

But it's all good, Corvette it is! :thumbsup:
I took the corvette out and instantly went 3 seconds faster, even with high fuel. Thanks for understanding though :)

Chris I think you missed troopers request yesterday to swap to the gtc

Edit:bugger

Last edited:
Got to pull out of this one Unfortunately something has come up. :(
Spewing about this i was looking forward to it. Oh well there is always next time.;)

That was so awesome! Had an amazing battle with @Akis ! Tried my best to force Akis to back off but man you just don't give up :roflmao:

t4751AA.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies