GT-M Lanzo V10 Evo2 Real Branding

Skins GT-M Lanzo V10 Evo2 Real Branding 2023-10-29

Login or Register an account to download this content
Breanuts submitted a new resource:

GT-M Lanzo V10 Evo2 Real Branding - Real badges for GT-M Lanzo V10 Evo2

A quick texture work on replacing the fictional logos for the GT-M Lanzo V10 Evo2's exterior and interior, though some were left as they are due to mesh dimension constraints.

View attachment 703876 View attachment 703877

To install, you can either:

A. If you have CSP, unpack the files in to the extension folder, insert [INCLUDE: badge.ini] in the header of the ext_config file to reflect the changes for all skins, or

B. If you don't have CSP, just ignore...

Read more about this resource...

Nice.
I do have a little question after trying method A and B.
Method A: badges are only showing in game, not in showroom or previews.
Method B: placing the textures in the skin folders: badges are visible in game, in showroom and in previews.
Is it supposed to work like that ?

Nice.
I do have a little question after trying method A and B.
Method A: badges are only showing in game, not in showroom or previews.
Method B: placing the textures in the skin folders: badges are visible in game, in showroom and in previews.
Is it supposed to work like that ?

Basically,
  • Method A if you don't want to keep copy and pasting into each skin folders and each time you install new skins and save some hard drive space,
  • Method B if you don't mind making duplicates for each skin folder, but use up a bit more hard drive space.
But it's really up to you :p

Last edited:
Basically,
  • Method A if you don't want to keep copy and pasting into each skin folders and each time you install new skins and save some hard drive space,
  • Method B if you don't mind making duplicates for each skin folder, but use up a bit more hard drive space.
But it's really up to you :p
Yes, I'm aware of that. It just surprised me that with Method A the badges only show in game.

So, what exactly do you mean by insert [INCLUDE: badge.ini] into the ext_config.ini file? Am I missing a step or what?
- I've placed [INCLUDE: badge.ini] at the very top of the file, nothing happens
- I've placed [INCLUDE: badge.ini] where the rest of the [INCLUDE] code is, nothing happens
- I've place [INCLUDE: badge.ini] at the very bottom of the file, nothing happens
- I removed the brackets and still nothing changes

Am should I load in-game for any of these to work or did I somehow miss a step before this can actually work?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 402 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 254 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 272 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.8%
Back