• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Misc Green Showroom 1.0

A green Showroom

1. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Rodriggo

Rodriggo

Ratings:
    +83
    puffitheone,

Would you happen to know how to change the color of the team select square? I can change the logo but can't figure out how to change the name.

3. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    You mean the color in the team select menu?For example in my case to change the yellow from HRT into red?I don´t know that-i would be very happy:D
    The name of teams you must change in the language file...

4. Rafaelbcc

Rafaelbcc

Ratings:
    +14
    I just have installed it on my game, and it's pretty awesome. Gives a new/nice look to the main menu. Thanks again puffitheone. It will match with the new 2013 mod that V1tek is preparing for us. A totally new game. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rodriggo

Rodriggo

Ratings:
    +83
    Yes, sorry my post is incorrect. I meant to say to color. Thanks anyway.

6. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    Is just a personal and individual note for the game,and also simple to do:laugh:
    No problem;)

7. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    It was often a modding question...but no answer or way for change this color...:unsure: