1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Improvement Mod

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Ben Tusting, Mar 13, 2009.

1. I've tried a few of those. They can look nice, but they cut your fps in half or worse. You need a really powerful video card.
  2. i tried that one last night, i dont see at all how it improves the graphics, i think it makes it look silly, HDR is one thing that ruins games and also if you took it out of most new games you'd see that the graphics are actually not that good. Its a tool to cover up poor construction of games.
  3. I think default graphics look better! Much much smoother!
  4. It's too dark!
  5. lol all they did was crank the contrast up. And darken the midtones.
  6. Surely the best way to improve graphics is to buy a better graphics card and monitor?

7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

to some extent yes but that doesn't improve whats being sent to it for processing but then again neither do these .dll's imo. Plus if you use anything else that needs a modified DX dll you can't use it.
  8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

What bout problems of running stability?
  9. Running stability? It has no effect on FPS or performance of any kind. As I said, it only changes the reflection texture, and though it's only 1 simle change, it really shows visible improvments.