Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much over now so i have no real choice
Tim will run the final round as Joel will not be at home as of tomorrow, just like me hehe

Can you give us a buy deadline pls? :)

Okay guys I tested with the recording speed. Do you all really want to have a video? If so can someone give me some recording settings and some game settings for a slower pc. If not I can just run the session and upload the results.

Season finale, would be appropriate to have a vid, even commentated :D (if it is com I won't be there but its up to you if you want to have it)

lower res if possible, lower in-game graphics settings, we'll talk it over in pm tomorrow.
if your laptop can run f1 2015 it should be better than my pc tho.. :unsure: :D

1-2 on ART though :thumbsup:
And why did I a mistake?! :confused:
mate, AI mistakes :D
not the first time (Zandvoort race 3, before the re-run), but when it really counts it's never gonna happen :roflmao:

Tim: You can reduce recording quality to 480p, bitrate, fps (minimum 30 please), something. GP4 is laggy in the rain for me too (however only at the start), plus the mod is sort of heavy on the pc so it doesn't make it any better.

mate, AI mistakes :D
not the first time (Zandvoort race 3, before the re-run), but when it really counts it's never gonna happen :roflmao:

Tim: You can reduce recording quality to 480p, bitrate, fps (minimum 30 please), something. GP4 is laggy in the rain for me too (however only at the start), plus the mod is sort of heavy on the pc so it doesn't make it any better.
Will test it out after I've finished my tennis simulation sheets:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%