Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLACK BEATS TEAMMATE FOR POLE
bandicam 2015-07-16 09-57-40-613.jpg

it was a fantastic session for Andy Black, who takes pole ahead of the Australian GP, just in front of his teammate and my pole favourite Pablo Diehl. That one stolen point may be cruical for the championship. What made this qualifying so wonderful is that in the front 4 rows, each row is locked out by one team, with a mess up in row 5 and then continuing to rows 6 and 7.
2KF1 showed an impressive preformance on home soil, they will line up 7th and 8th for tomorrow's race. This may be cruical for the championship.
OMR's hugely massive quali upgrades didn't seem to work to plan as they don't move that much from their old starting positions.
At the very back of the grid we have the two Apexes, and Ishikawa, who are this season's usual suspects.

Commentator's comments: Coming into this race we knew 2KF1 would be strong in front of the home crowd. This strong however, I was not expecting that. Andy did a superb job for pole but something tells me he may not be able to hold onto it for much longer..

Podium tips: Diehl, Laad, McNamara

BLACK BEATS TEAMMATE FOR POLE
View attachment 99144
it was a fantastic session for Andy Black, who takes pole ahead of the Australian GP, just in front of his teammate and my pole favourite Pablo Diehl. That one stolen point may be cruical for the championship. What made this qualifying so wonderful is that in the front 4 rows, each row is locked out by one team, with a mess up in row 5 and then continuing to rows 6 and 7.
2KF1 showed an impressive preformance on home soil, they will line up 7th and 8th for tomorrow's race. This may be cruical for the championship.
OMR's hugely massive quali upgrades didn't seem to work to plan as they don't move that much from their old starting positions.
At the very back of the grid we have the two Apexes, and Ishikawa, who are this season's usual suspects.

Commentator's comments: Coming into this race we knew 2KF1 would be strong in front of the home crowd. This strong however, I was not expecting that. Andy did a superb job for pole but something tells me he may not be able to hold onto it for much longer..

Podium tips: Diehl, Laad, McNamara
:cry::cry::cry:, ah well. You can't expect too much when you ain't buying a thing

• Deleted member 161052

ER fans: "YEEEEEAH BABY!"
ART fans: "Awwwwwww!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes