Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Benutzername @Jarvis @Rami Saidy @Millsy24 @oldwolf @Aidan Keranen
all sponsors and buys
@Rui F. Martins just buys

Market will close in 2 days, for those who still haven't made their new season liveries, you can change your liveries mid-season don't worry :)

Current perfs:
bandicam 2015-01-22 09-52-35-931.jpg

Just saying, but as I announced a proper market deadline any buys after 24th Jan at 8AM CET will be invalid, just like in Formula FG.

More guys, as it's the new season:
@Dovi design (cuz why not? ;))
@William Néron (what, Jager Racing was very good in season 1 :D Your team could be successful again with its budget ;))
@Vimal Ana (well.. you joined the GPGSL, so why not? :D)
@Tapio Rinneaho (what, maybe you changed your mind now? :))
@Twigster151 (well.. you used to moderate this one :laugh: Why not as a competitor now? :))

If someone new joins, I'll move the first race by another week, to give time for the newcomer to make liveries and maybe find a teammate :thumbsup:

More guys, as it's the new season:
@Dovi design (cuz why not? ;))
@William Néron (what, Jager Racing was very good in season 1 :D Your team could be successful again with its budget ;))
@Vimal Ana (well.. you joined the GPGSL, so why not? :D)
@Tapio Rinneaho (what, maybe you changed your mind now? :))
@Twigster151 (well.. you used to moderate this one :laugh: Why not as a competitor now? :))

If someone new joins, I'll move the first race by another week, to give time for the newcomer to make liveries and maybe find a teammate :thumbsup:
I'll join

Fine then, templates are in the opening post under section 5 of the rules, I guess you'd create a similar livery to the one you use in Forum Racing.
Or just select a default livery, all default liveries are also under section 5 of the rules :thumbsup:

Also more important are sponsors and buys, aswell as your personal number (#4 is used). ;)

Well @Dovi design joined lately, and doesn't have a teammate yet, you could partner him if both of you agree :D
You can also create a new team, and fill up the last team slot.

Also you have 1400$ to spend, from the season 1 budget :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 35 34.0%