Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that the first corner slow down where the lucky few ran off into the distance while the rest of the grid were still stuck at turn 1 made my progress up the field slower!

Well done to @Omer Said for quick points :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

So proud of myself and my former rival finishing on the podium together.
+1 qualy BHP
+1 race BHP
+15 qualy skill
+15 race skill

#FinnMode

+80 quali skill
+20 race skill
edited twice

EDIT: Ok yeah I am jk :D
@Milos Ancevski: Congratulations on your first career win! You certainly didn't expect this result, right?
Well definetly not, but I don't think I can win a title, but a top 3 would be nice with my first non-DNF season start to round off my nice upgrades.
And I never would have left anyway. Too much hype :x3:

Last edited:
+20 Quali Skill
+35 Race Skill

:cry: 10 podiums no win
2 podiums, 1 win

Well. Yeah.....

The car has very good potential though :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Arghhh. Once again I fail to convert pole into a win, but I suppose things could be worse. Just can't help but think if I'd nailed the start I'd have won the race.

But still, promising times ahead :thumbsup:

+50 Quali Skill
+35 Race Skill

@Omer Said: Just returned and immediately in the points. Was it easy to get used to the F1 cars again?

To be honest, i was not prepared for this season as Davin's quit was sudden. Just before a week, Eddie contacted me about a seat and i did not even have time to test the car before the weekend. But from my first drives, i felt comfortable and confident. Feels much more steady than my previous car, Sauber in 1995. Yet i have no crazy high hopes for this season and i will be aiming regular points finishes.

Purchases:
+55 qualifying skill

FIA Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen: You looked very fast today, but were let down by the car. Do you already know what it was that caused your engine to fail?​
No we don't know, might have been partly getting tangled with Rautavaara in T1. Massive shame, definitely felt that the car was there for us to get a great result, this is the first time I have failed to win at Albert Park, I do feel I could have won this one as well too.
Shame for Tyrrell, long season to go yet and we haven't yet hit top gear with the new Ford engine, so we'll just keep ticking away.

+20 race skill

Last edited:
Fastest lap by half a second. Definitely have a chance at a win this year

+15 qualy skill

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues