Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi iam not here to join but can somebody tell me how / where to get GP4 playable OS win8 i have a old disk after few times trying i got it installed but not working its not comp.. with W8 or its damaged . wud love to drive it again, thx

As i see we have an extending over-interest in already filled driver spots, maybe we can have a pre-qualifying just like in those years? Bottom teams have an extra practice to get a spot? I know it will make the things much harder for Toby, but just asking as there might be an easy way for it...

Edit: Oh wait, it is nearly impossible as GP4 does not support 1 driver teams....

What i mean is that let's say both Minardi and Sauber qualified one car into the race. You can't seperate their performance files to make them different cars.
Yeah I just realised you can't do pre-quali as you need 3 cars in each team to compare performances :D unless you run 2 pre-quali sessions with only 7 teams in 1, 21 drivers, and the other 4 in other one, having 2 "real" teams for 1 "actual" team, at the same performances. That'd require a lot of work tho

What i mean is that let's say both Minardi and Sauber qualified one car into the race. You can't seperate their performance files to make them different cars.
One of the reasons why I can't/won't do this. While it's no problem to have more than 11 teams ingame, the perf file is limited to 11 teams (bhp & cof wise). Other reasons why I won't do this: extremely much extra work (switching cars, helmets, perf files, using weather seeds to ensure that everyone has the same conditions in pre-qualy, etc.), and most of the upcoming seasons there are only 11 teams. For '96 we would have Dome, for '97 Lola, but after that there's no 12th team until 2010. 2003-2005 have only 10 teams, so if we get there we'll already need 1 fictional team.

Can i join again to f1 :) Mark Lintner Hungarian and my old helmet when you dont have my helmet i send it
No empty spots at the moment, but I can add your name to the waiting list. I'll tag you once there's a vacancy.

One of the reasons why I can't/won't do this. While it's no problem to have more than 11 teams ingame, the perf file is limited to 11 teams (bhp & cof wise). Other reasons why I won't do this: extremely much extra work (switching cars, helmets, perf files, using weather seeds to ensure that everyone has the same conditions in pre-qualy, etc.), and most of the upcoming seasons there are only 11 teams. For '96 we would have Dome, for '97 Lola, but after that there's no 12th team until 2010. 2003-2005 have only 10 teams, so if we get there we'll already need 1 fictional team.

No empty spots at the moment, but I can add your name to the waiting list. I'll tag you once there's a vacancy.
in terms of the 11th team during the 2003-2005, i suggest 'recycling' teams that went out previous and even bring forward a team in readyness.
e.g. if arrows goes missing end of 2002, bring them back 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies