Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Only if it rains mate :D Renember: Dutch people are fast in the wet :p

I hope I can grab points. Highest race skill in the top 12 (I think)

Btw how much is Xen Foro behind pole time Steven?
I might also be really fast, then...

Results yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
mate you need to not double post, the video and results get done when they get done. let Steven do it in his own time.

talking of time, I find it a bit unfair on Sebastien. Was a PM sent out to him? because I find it somewhat easy to not see the new season thread at the start of seasons.

mate you need to not double post, the video and results get done when they get done. let Steven do it in his own time.

talking of time, I find it a bit unfair on Sebastien. Was a PM sent out to him? because I find it somewhat easy to not see the new season thread at the start of seasons.
Agree, and looking at his rather good results over the last 5 season it seems to me that he regularly made his buys.

steven, I just looked at it, you gave him 4 days. that is not enough. where was the missing of a GP or two first off?
I do see it as a shame that we've seemingly lost him

In Stevens defense, needforspeedgamer was much more active than Levret.
That doesn't make it still

But, in Steven's defense, he really was online that day, and even though 4 days might not be a lot of time, it was still enough for a guy that was online at least on 1 of those days (and he was online all four I think). Enough to take less than 5 minutes to make your buys and sponsors. He got tagged twice here I think aswell. So yeah...

That doesn't make it still

But, in Steven's defense, he really was online that day, and even though 4 days might not be a lot of time, it was still enough for a guy that was online at least on 1 of those days (and he was online all four I think). Enough to take less than 5 minutes to make your buys and sponsors. He got tagged twice here I think aswell. So yeah...
Regarding the tags, to me it still seems that they only work to 100% if a premium member does it. Else it appears to be a 50/50 chance whether the tagged person gets the alert.

Was the same deal at every season start and its not lik he wasnt there last 5 days, he was and no reason season after season to always forgot to check. Beeing tag more than one time

again, as Tobi stated, tags aren't 100% proven. if you had sent him a PM i would understand.
if he hasn't seen that a new thread is up then of course he can't make his buys within 4 days :cautious:

• Deleted member 161052

Out...DOH! Transmission failure - 36:13

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements