Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with that! Three podiums on the trot and another double podium for the team, hopefully that'll be enough to get me a contract renewal for next season :D

It'd be nice to pick up another win before the season's out, although my aim for now is just to take as many points off Rui as I can to help Tobi in the Drivers standings.

+60 Race Skill

Happy with that! Three podiums on the trot and another double podium for the team, hopefully that'll be enough to get me a contract renewal for next season :D

It'd be nice to pick up another win before the season's out, although my aim for now is just to take as many points off Rui as I can to help Tobi in the Drivers standings.

+60 Race Skill
You already helped me a lot by letting me pass for 2nd in the final lap at Spa :)

You can increase your chances if you keep on making buys. After all you still have 1700 in your bank account, so you don't necessarily need to save anything for next season.

Honestly, I think I won't. At the Silverstone race I had quali skills for a midfiels spot and I started 16th. In Mugny-Cours it was a DNF after 6th on the grid, Hockenheim DNF after a low grid start, Spa was okay in quali, but a DNF as I thought

No buys will improve my relationship with GP4 :cautious: But I'll do power on quali +1 anyway.

+60 Race Skill
Are you also happy that you ruined my race xD ;)

Footwork.png

Footwork signed British driver Jimmy Laad for the '96 season.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering