1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graham Hill The Story on BBC 2 now

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wayne Reed, Feb 20, 2011.

1. If you can get BBC 2 put it on now as they have got the story of Graham Hill on :)
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Owh..Shame i don't have access to BBC 2, thanks for letting us know tough :)
    I hope it was good and you enjoyed
  3. That's a shame you cant get it. It was awesome to see one of my hero's driving with so many grates of year's gone by. I will keep my eye out for it on youtube and if I find it I will post it up :)
  4. theres a torrent on racing-underground, do you have an account there?

if you dont i could dl it for you and set it up for you to dl from me, its only 1.5gb.
  5. I watched it on iplayer last night (not sure if you can view iplayer outside of the UK) I remember when Graham died very well I was 11 years old, I dont know why but it affected me quite a bit and has always stuck with me, he was a quintesential Englishmen with his Errol Flyn tache and rakish looks and to a young English boy growing up at the time was a hero, I dont think anyone will ever equal his feat of winning F1 WC, Indy 500 and Le Mans.
  6. nope its UK only
  7. I just did a bit of googling and came accross a pic of Grahams headstone and noticed he was 46 years and 9 months old when he died, I too am 46 years and 9 months old......oooer.
  8. ekkkkkkkkkkk

just make sure the next film you watch isent "Buried" lol
  9. Omer Said

Omer Said

Thank you very much mate, no need for it, i can use racing-underground :) (After creating an acc)
  10. you`ll need an invite to join, when you in search for "Graham Hill Driven [BBC2]"
  11. It is also on you tube in about 6 parts.
  12. Omer Said

Omer Said

Oooo that's cooler, thanks :thumb: