GPLaps presents an eSports series to get excited about: Historic 1950s Endurance Racing

Why the clickbaity title with 'eSports' plastered in there? It's just a small competition for fanatics of vintage motorsport.
It's less intended to be clickbaity as much as snarky :)

We get so many esports announcements from major brands on major sims and they all lack soul.

I feel like this series will capture something that sim racers have always looked for and avoided in major esports series. And it's not just because it's historic, it's because it's honest, regular sim racers that will be racing.

108 times posted and I don't see one regular historics racer amongst them. Plenty of GT3/GTE/LMP guys and some esports names as well. Think I'll wait til after the test event and see how it's shaping up.
Really love the track roster so I'm hoping we start seeing heaps of the regular historics guys jumping in.

For all the regular Historics crew, if anyone is interested in the HRRC event coming up, F3-Fanatics have put a practice server up. Fuel is set to 3x as per event rules but damage only at 75% for now.
Server is locked. PM for details.
Paul
**EDIT**
After some requests, server is now public for a while.
Damage now at 100%

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%