1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

got R-Factor

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Wido Rossen, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finaly a bought R-Factor.
    After some months trying the demo and with a crack a bought the full game.
    Now are there update`s that a need to know of and need to install beside`s different car packs and tracks ?

Greetz

2. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

3. Give me a link maurice-san

Or is the fsone the patch for the game ?

And can i install the latest or do i need to install the older one`s first ?????

4. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

5. 1.250

Google it.

Don't just get the RPM server mods! It's always empty! Get all of the latest ones of www.rfactorcentral.com .

Mikey.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What do you mean empty? The Champcar room is mostly full

7. I look everyday and it is always empty. :(

8. I was in there with 20 ppl 1hour ago.:dizzy:

9. Ok ,maybe it was 2 ppl :) But just go in the server and stay for a while .
    The ppl will join if they see someone is in .

10. Get the COT mod from NROS. Best Stock car mod for Rfactor.

11. I hope i have the right one ,but downloading now !

12. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I dunno VHR stockcar is pretty good, COT,Trucks and tracks all included in the package, Tho i havnt tried the NROS one yet, ARCA soon anyway :)

13. Sorry i don t very understand english , but there is a v1.255 patch

Try the F1RFT mod if you like Formula1 here (hungarian mod) :
    http://www.szasztv.hu/F1RFT/letoltesek.htm

(download the 3 up files and install them in the order (basic, track, and menu file)
    amazing mod ;)
    ++

14. Im still waiting for Fsone 07 or a new CTDP mod . I think the old mods where amazing.
    Ill try the mod mister Formula1 Thx :)

15. Yes this one is beautiful, and with the TVStyle config it's like on tv ! lol
    great

16. Yes i have that plugin, nice indeed :)

17. In F1RFT the hands move (not in older mods), the white line on tires, new cars, etc... what's better ?! lol
    Some conflicts online for .gdb or .hdv. Also there is 2 groups of people, who can t play together with this mod :(

18. Having fun with all the different mods for this program. been online a few times to run some laps to try and tune cars, but LOL aint happening!!! Was fun to run with a few guys in the different mods even though I could not run my painted cars. One of these days the program will allow you to paint and run. SO the server throws a generica car out for those not having your car. YOu know, Like the Papyrus games. Beats being kicked due to the server not having your car. Am not much for running someones proffessional car LOL. See all on tracks soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.