Sell got a few sim racing bits for sale

hi i used to do a bit of sim racing a while back with a vr headset but lost interest overtime
so looking to sell a few bits if anyones interested,
tbh im not sure what the hardwares worth these days but its all in good working order
theres :

simracing bay simucube based osw (its the small midge version 20nm i think, with the cm110 case for the simucube hardware), comes with with q1r quick release, apc competition wheel (300mm D-shaped) with a 70mm q1r base attached £600- open to reasonable offers

the wheel is just a basic wheel with a plywood backplate a few buttons and 3d printed paddle shifters, didnt really need anything expensive or fancy as i was using a vr headset
SOLD

50mm q1r base that i didnt get round to doing anything with £50 SOLD

fanatec clubsport elite v3 pedals with the bag and extra pedal set (extra pedals never got used) £200 SOLD

simetik k2 cockpit + keyboard tray £200 SOLD

c class coupe seat with working electric height and tilt (just needs a 12v 7-10A psu) £80
chair has been stored in an insulated shed for a while but is in great condition
SOLD

most of the items are heavy/bulky so will have to come to an arrangement over delivery if anyones interested
based in nottinghamshire uk
ill get some pics sorted out this afternoon just looking to see if theres any interest?

Last edited:
Personally think you should easily be able to get £250 / £280 for the pedals, you've under priced the Simetik K2 also which is the same rig I have and love.

Good luck with the sale.
The v3 pedals were defo underpriced, the Simetik is probably about right I think as they 350 euros new , and the simucube probably overpriced, you win some you lose some

if im honest with you theyre all just rough numbers from off the top of my head, im ok dropping the simucube a bit if it sells as everythings just been sat around unused now for just over a year so thought might as well sell it theres gotta be someone out there thats looking for some bits so whats reasonable for the simucube these days 650-700?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.