1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Good DFGT profiler and in-game settings?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Anthony Machenil, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Hi,
    I've looked at the forum for good DFGT settings, but can't seem to find any.
    Also, what wheel rotation should I use in game? The game sets it at 170° degrees or something...
    thx!

2. Hi Anthony,
    There are a few weeks,I used a DFGT(broken pedal).
    Now I use an old G25.I didn't change the settings between the two wheels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Wow I'll have to give those settings a try I've been using 900 / 30

5. Where do I find the wheel lock? Can't find in options :s.

6. [​IMG]

7. These are the settings that I use right now, pretty happy with them. Take note that I am using a DFP, and a well worn out one as well.
    I use 22-3 steering lock in the setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Sorry to hijack, but I am currently using a black Momo and have a G27 incoming from wife as Vday gift. So can i expect the same settings to work with the G27, along with the same logitech profiler software?

9. I haven't tested a G27.According to comments on web,this steering wheel has a better driving force feedback that the G25.It seems more accurate in driving.
    If you want to use these settings on a G27,you'll make probably some adjustments.
    To properly adjust the wheel,you need to change one setting at a time.If you see that it's too much or not enough,you modify.As soon as you are satisfied with this setting,you go to the next setting.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 1