• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Gloves & Shoes Template

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by ALKMNDZA, Mar 21, 2013.

1. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    1) Update 14/04/2013:This template include gloves & shoes for All Teams (2012 & 2013), and other gloves & shoes like Adidas, Reebok, Alpinestar, etc...

You can made any color you want!, just "change" the color using the "hue/saturation" option from Photoshop. Change "hue", "saturation" and "brightness". To change the layers in "cyan" color, just "invert the color" using "ctrl+i" and you will get the basic "red". (I use the red color as the base color).

Sponsored Gloves & Shoes 2013:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/4854AB334594335E (1024x1024 Version) (Only .png files)

http://www.putlocker.com/file/AAAA78977E1CBCEA (2048x2048 Version) (Only .png files)

Gloves & Shoes Template 2013:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/8966140C8F1401EC (1024x1024 Version)

http://www.putlocker.com/file/715CD128642D0BAA (2048x2048 Version)

2) How can you made your own sponsored gloves?

I give you this files! http://www.mediafire.com/?6bayha9pafevari , with this files you can made the logos and sponsors turn "invisible". They are the _D, _N and _S textures. So if you open a helmet.pssg with Ryder PSSG Editor (Cars/Team or Characters/Models/higtxt_XXXX from your game), you will see this:

"_glove_logo_d.tga"
    "_glove_logo_n.tga"
    "_glove_logo_s.tga"

You most import my "no glove sponsor" textures in the corresponding .tga file (in the "_glove_logo_d.tga" you most import the "NO GLOVE LOGOS_D") (You most do it in the 3 .tga files).

When you have your own glove ready! you most include it in the driver you are replacing, for example: i am the 2nd driver of mclaren, so i most include my gloves over "hamilton" helmet texture (cars and characters).

I replace hamilton with me in the database, so i import my helmet over hamilton helmet (with my gloves & shoes of course), so i can drive with me in "quick race" and "carrer race".

I hope you can understand what you most to do! and sorry for my bad english.

Please enjoy it! :roflmao: and comment :laugh:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    The Will to Death is what keeps me alive Premium

Ratings:
    +2,419
    Thank you very much!

Ill create my realife ones, i think the same as kimi has this year ^^

3. mrchief

mrchief

Ratings:
    +14
    That's great!
    Thank you very much!

4. Luke Weston

Luke Weston

Ratings:
    +16
    Be great to see some glove mods uploaded as I'm buggered if I know how to use that Photoshop file!

5. camopi

camopi

Ratings:
    +189
    Thank you very much !!!:thumbsup:

6. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    Thank you guys! :roflmao:

7. doc303

doc303

Ratings:
    +234
    great thankĀ“s !!!!!!:thumbsup:

8. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +300
    Thank you :thumbsup:

9. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    :laugh:

10. SpaceWhaleJman

SpaceWhaleJman

Ratings:
    +38
    this looks incredible! thanks for sharing but i have one question, to get your custom gloves into the game for use in career, you have to put it on the hightxt of the driver you replaced correct?

11. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    Yes! of course! I will upload something you most do to get sponsored gloves! Just wait!

I will update the first post!

12. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    Please guys, read the first post again! I include something new and important for you people :roflmao:

Thanks for all your comment! Glad to help! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. ricferla

ricferla

Ratings:
    +24
    Thank you so much mate , it will help me a lot . The sponsored gloves which you have mentioned were already released ? I apologize you in advance if the question is stupid :)

14. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    I just leave the necesary files to made your own sponsored gloves! i dont have released anything new about sponsored gloves :roflmao:

15. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    Guys!, you can find this in the first post to:

2) How can you made your own sponsored gloves?

I give you this files! http://www.mediafire.com/?6bayha9pafevari , with this files you can made the logos and sponsors turn "invisible". They are the _D, _N and _S textures. So if you open a helmet.pssg with Ryder PSSG Editor (Cars/Team or Characters/Models/higtxt_XXXX from your game), you will see this:

"_glove_logo_d.tga"
    "_glove_logo_n.tga"
    "_glove_logo_s.tga"

You most import my "no glove sponsor" textures in the corresponding .tga file (in the "_glove_logo_d.tga" you most import the "NO GLOVE LOGOS_D") (You most do it in the 3 .tga files).

When you have your own glove ready! you most include it in the driver you are replacing, for example: i am the 2nd driver of mclaren, so i most include my gloves over "hamilton" helmet texture (cars and characters).

I replace hamilton with me in the database, so i import my helmet over hamilton helmet (with my gloves & shoes of course), so i can drive with me in "quick race" and "carrer race".

I hope you can understand what you most to do! and sorry for my bad english.

16. Hans Pohle

Hans Pohle

Ratings:
    +235
    great thanks, you are a "feiner kerl" (a good guy) - why say the germans

• Like Like x 1
  17. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503
    Ready the toro rosso 2013 gloves and sparco gloves, both template!, just tell me if anyone want them!

18. camopi

camopi

Ratings:
    +189
    Yes ! Please !:thumbsup:

19. ricferla

ricferla

Ratings:
    +24
    Thanks for the previous work and yes I want it !

20. ALKMNDZA

ALKMNDZA

Ratings:
    +503