Global Formula Automobilista - Season 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...]

By the way, i guess i could do a livery but at the moment i am too busy to do one. Or at least not motivated in the time ive got left each day. I don't want to say i do it but in the end not doing it.
@Benutzername @kedy89 @Lesley Buurlage, are you working on any cars/helmets at the moment? The sooner we get these finished the sooner I can start the game so it's all worth it.

Nope.

When i do something i only would do something i am satisfied with in terms of quality etc.. That would take time, time i will not invest at the moment since i have different priorities.

Sorry

You seem to have a lot of passion for this game, but wouldnt be some one coloured helmet to ditinhuish between the two drivers be enough?

Genuine Question now. If you read this, please respond.
@kedy89 @Lesley Buurlage @Benutzername @Aidan Keranen @C0rrUpti0Nz @rubaru @Meff28s @TTupsi @Millsy24 @The_Laskinator @Omer Said @Jolero02 @oorjit07 @the_sigman @Slyfrequency

As FFG is a while off, and now the GP4 F1 career has died, do you want me to turn this into a sim career on AMS? I will keep the teams as they are, but I can replace the drivers with users and reset everyone's attributes. Upgrades would have to occur like the old rFactor Epsilon series did. it wasn't perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Love rating - Change to a simulation career with everyone making buys for themselves.
Haha rating - Keep the game as it is with the betting.

Either way, Fizzbucks, Ludovic and Pizzola are liveries that still need making for anyone willing to do it.

Genuine Question now. If you read this, please respond.
@kedy89 @Lesley Buurlage @Benutzername @Aidan Keranen @C0rrUpti0Nz @rubaru @Meff28s @TTupsi @Millsy24 @The_Laskinator @Omer Said @Jolero02 @oorjit07 @the_sigman @Slyfrequency

As FFG is a while off, and now the GP4 F1 career has died, do you want me to turn this into a sim career on AMS? I will keep the teams as they are, but I can replace the drivers with users and reset everyone's attributes. Upgrades would have to occur like the old rFactor Epsilon series did. it wasn't perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Love rating - Change to a simulation career with everyone making buys for themselves.
Haha rating - Keep the game as it is with the betting.

Either way, Fizzbucks, Ludovic and Pizzola are liveries that still need making for anyone willing to do it.

Keen on a Sim career, I just didn't understand the betting thing really

Preferably the rules as similar to FFG/gp4 as possible would be great!

I personally don't care which way you go, I just know I'm not making a livery. Hopefully it's not a requirement for participation.

I personally don't care which way you go, I just know I'm not making a livery. Hopefully it's not a requirement for participation.
It isn't, I just want to use these liveries for something, which is why teams won't be changing before we start.

It isn't, I just want to use these liveries for something, which is why teams won't be changing before we start.
i'll see what i can do, i'm in my first week of my new study right now, and i need to get the grabs on how things go and work. i have a day of on friday so i may be able to do the remaining liveries then (if i'm not too sick of all the alcohol i'll drink on thursday eve)

Probably won't be playing no matter the format. Neither interested in betting stuff, nor in driver career with fictional teams. Add to that I'm no fan of modern F1 cars.

I'm not interested in betting either (I'm getting enough fix using real money already :roflmao: ) but I'm all in for a rFactor-ish sim series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back