glight's ENB series

How do I get this to work, I downloaded your latest Updated to v0.4 but what do I do now, I put into F12011 folder but nothing changes, do I need enbinjector.exe download and where from for this to work.

How do I get this to work, I downloaded your latest Updated to v0.4 but what do I do now, I put into F12011 folder but nothing changes, do I need enbinjector.exe download and where from for this to work.
The enbinjector.exe only works with enbseries for Skyrim, Boris has plans for it to work with older d3d9.dll but isn't working on it at the moment. The mod will not work with things like MSI Afterburner or other overlays running (this could be fraps, steam other OSD's). Another possible interference can come from laptops with nvidia's optimus graphics (the reason why Boris made the enbinjector.exe)

I still dont get how this is supposed to work, I have a Amd 6870, dont think I run any of the fraps stuff, what else do I need to run this, surly there is a application I need to have for this to work not just what you have uploaded.

cowboy2: I don't know what to tell you, the files I posted work just fine on my PC, I will double check and re-upload the files tonight just to be sure. The mod runs seamlessly with the game so it can sometimes be hard to tell it's running, does the game's color change when you press shift+F12? (this toggles the mod's effects on and off)

Gally: this mod shouldn't interfere with your savegame. If you're on patch1.2 you will need the original flow.bin file for the savegame to work properly.

cowboy2: I don't know what to tell you, the files I posted work just fine on my PC, I will double check and re-upload the files tonight just to be sure. The mod runs seamlessly with the game so it can sometimes be hard to tell it's running, does the game's color change when you press shift+F12? (this toggles the mod's effects on and off)

Gally: this mod shouldn't interfere with your savegame. If you're on patch1.2 you will need the original flow.bin file for the savegame to work properly.
glight I tried the shift f12 but nothing changes, could you list everything I need for this to work, what I exactly need to download and install, is there anything else apart from your files I need.

The mod doesn't depend on whether you select dx9 or dx11 from the game's menu. I have my game running on dx11 and the mod works just fine. (though it's worth a shot if you're desperate)

The enbinjector.exe only works with enbseries for Skyrim, Boris has plans for it to work with older d3d9.dll but isn't working on it at the moment. The mod will not work with things like MSI Afterburner or other overlays running (this could be fraps, steam other OSD's). Another possible interference can come from laptops with nvidia's optimus graphics (the reason why Boris made the enbinjector.exe)

Hey,

I told you before i like your Enb settings but you`ve mentioned something wrong above.
The enb series is working fine with the MSI afterburner BETA 12 , also gta4 and Rfactor2 runs fine with it enabled.
Fraps also runs fine here, no problems. I do a video today for my Modcams with fraps and your enb. Also with my GTX570 Phantom OCèd with afterburner.

At least maybe in a possible v5 you may want to decrease the colours a tiny bit to get a bit more realistic feeling. Right now its verry Red and yellow.;)

Greets Modmate

Well that's exciting that Afterburner and Fraps don't cause problems anymore.

Do you mean colors have too much saturation? Or that there is not enough blue? Other users have commented v0.4 needs to have less blue...
If you want I think you can experiment with saturation yourself in the enbseries.ini. Under the [COLOR CORRECTION] heading, change ColorSaturationDay=1 and ColorSaturationNight=1 to lower values (can be negative) to decrease saturation.

Hello glight! I need some help here.... I download your mod but in my F1 2011 folder there aren´t files to replace for. I mean... extracted the .rar to my F1 folder nothing happens. Also my F1 2011 folder have another route (C:\Program Files (x86)\Codemaster\f1 2011). Is there a way to run your mod?

Mata24:the mod doesn't overwrite any existing game files. They should go in you f1 2011 game folder wherever that is.

Bruno 118: the noisamount effects the amount of film grain effect added I suggest setting no higher then 0.4 if you want grain

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.