GetSpeed & Al Manar Racing | 2023 Spa 24H

Skins GetSpeed & Al Manar Racing | 2023 Spa 24H 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any idea why the windscreen banner doesn't show ? Not in showroom, not in previews.

__custom_showroom_1688503578.jpg

And while I'm at it, I can't see the Merc Star on the grille either...

Last edited:
looks like you didnt activate the csp feature it should have all the csp features in the "vanilla" showroom
Which CSP feature would that be please ?
Not the one I posted above then...

EDIT, I replaced the EXT_banner.dds with the same from another skin, then it works.

new_banner.png

Downside: in game the banner doesn't show like it should.... more like the original in preview or showroom before... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Which CSP feature would that be please ?
Not the one I posted above then...

EDIT, I replaced the EXT_banner.dds with the same from another skin, then it works.

View attachment 677425

Downside: in game the banner doesn't show like it should.... more like the original in preview or showroom before... :rolleyes:
The CSP feature you posted before is the correct one but it doesnt seem to work, might be because of an older CM version.

The GTWC i made for this car uses the same file name as the standard RSS banner, i forgot to change it before the release and will update it at some point so that both the RSS and GTWC banners work fine : )

The CSP feature you posted before is the correct one but it doesnt seem to work, might be because of an older CM version.

The GTWC i made for this car uses the same file name as the standard RSS banner, i forgot to change it before the release and will update it at some point so that both the RSS and GTWC banners work fine : )
Thanks, FYI, I’m running the very last available CM version (from yesterday).

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 55 69.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 17 21.5%