get the error [Component "RoadAtlanta2017 1.30" failed to verify, removed from inventory]

hi
i drive Assetto Corsa for a while. But now i installed Rfactor 2 + GT3 Pack + Challenger Pack. I want to drive the Road Atlanta so in the workshop i click the subscribe (in german abonieren don't know what the word on the button is in english). So Steam downloaded the track and if i start the game i get the error message. Also if i deselect the track the error message doesn't disappear. Everything done (steam new start - verify game - start without the track rfactor - Pc new start) nothing worked.
Do someone has any idea where i can look why Rfactor 2 thínks there is something incorrect???
thx for helping
hape

Hi
II already experienced something similar.
I'm not in front of my computer and I'm not sure it's same problem but it's worth to try:
Go to Steam library, right click on RF2. In one the tabs, maybe "local game files" , you will be proposed to verify integrity of your files. Click on it.
Then, restart RF2.

hi
i already done the verify. I have deinstalled the game. Installed new - start the game - goto Multiplayer racedepartment. The PC downloads and verifys the track (Road Atlanta). The game itself started wants to download something (RD-S397-gt3-atlanta... its so fast i can't read it) breaks and than says "Mod could not be installed. Error trying to install mod. Try manual installation".
If i than start the game i have again the message form the title.
So the files must be ok. But there must be a hidden trick to get this installed or something similar.
Hope somebodys knew the secret.
hape

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play