[TEXTURE] Germany Texure Pack

Textures [TEXTURE] Germany Texure Pack 6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KmunBienen updated Germany Texturepack with a new update entry:

3.35 - New informations

Hello everybody out here!
I got a great annoucement for the Subtitle users!
I'm currently working on a german translation of the subtitles (using Subtitle Mod)!
It is fully in german and will not have any english words anymore! (Maybe i will do it in the style written down)
But Topless is not doing it easy for me, due he is making many updates with speaking people.

Example:
"Du pussy! (Pussy.)"

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.40 - Experimental Branch - The Food Update

Hello everybody!
Thanks for more than 400 Downloads! To thank you we finally translated all food items.
BTW: We are the most downloaded Country based Texturepack in My Summer Car!

Changelog
- Cigaretts are now Cigarillos (typically in the 80s in Germany)
- Translated all food items
- Engine parts are now textured to modern style
- Changed main Home textures (Phone box, New bread w/ butter, new 100 MK, new Ventti cards texture,..)
- Fixed the issue "Missing ... and...

3.60 - Experimental Branch - Main Editing

Hello everybody!
We have changed the core textures. Due someone we've found out that the GIFU is based on a Sisu M-Edition and not on Scania 3-series.
EDIT: Thanks to the one, who said that the Suomi Dash is missing! We brought it fully back in the game.

Changelog
- changed SCANIA to SISU
- changed the Zebra and Leopard texture to red leather and black leather (Please wait until we changed it in the magazine ;))
- Removed some dirt on the stock steering wheel

also....ich hatte gehofft, endlich katalogtexturen in deutsch zu kriegen. irgendwie ist die hälfte aber immer noch finnisch...lol...naja...aber mühe haste dir gegeben. sieht klasse aus. :)

Quickfix!

After the 30.4.18 Update got released, I decided to also quckfix the current pack.

Note: The Installer makes automatically a Backup of your game files. If you don't want to use the textures or there is a bug, just open the folder "Deutschland Backup" and overwrite the sharedassets.
There won't be downloaded the files from the internet! It just copies your current files, make sure that these files are clean from any other modifications. (Car, textures,...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back