1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmets gen 20 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by redscorp99, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redscorp99 submitted a new resource:

gen 20 - this is not a full realease it was a request from somebody and i wanna mke sure the coulour is okay

Read more about this resource...

2. Love it man

3. THE FIRST ONE WITH THE BLACK VISOR OR THE WHITE VISOR

4. Black visors better. The first ones the best

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  5. Could you replace the green by purple and the red by aqua, if it's to much trouble don't worry. How long until Clack and 73 will be on the helmet. I really appreciate what you've been doing for me :)

6. i am just getting some screenshots and then it will be up and running in a bout 7 min

7. Why upload a personalized mod to the community that is specific for one person only , could you have not just sent the link to the guy instead , its no use to anyone accept Clack! :confused:

8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I have to agree.

It's nice that you have made a personal helmet for someone, kudos to you for that :D

However it's redundant for everyone else, why not just upload to one of the zillions of file sharing sites, and send the man a link via PM?

Sorry, but I think I'll arrange to have it removed, as this forum is for community mods rather than personal file swaps.

Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. no i sent it there so maybe other guys also want it . it was a once of thing so maybe other would also like me to do one but i understand

10. I make loads of mods on request myself , but for example , it would be a 90,s livery or something , or like a 2005 helmet from a certain driver , making specific unique mods personalized just for one person is great , but the upload threads would soon get out of control with mods that are all personalized to a specific people and nothing that about 95% of the community is going to share or use ,
    Why you not just send the link in a PM or on a WIP thread ;)

11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I don't want to put you off doing nice things for the community, I appreciate that you've helped someone. It just that we would look for something a bit less personal. Other drivers, other sportsmen, other teams, other sports are great. I just doubt that anyone apart form Mackenzie Clack, would want 'Clack' on their helmet.

:thumbsup:

12. I get what everyone's saying

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]are you able to make this helmet for me? just this helmet design and the Audi logo beneath the visor and the honda logo on the red bit above the visor if your able to help then thanks. If you are willing to do this helmet or teach me how to do this myself rather than waste your time send me a message :)

14. Ja i understand you can delete this thread

15. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.