i think most people have an unrealistic concept of how psychologically important team support is. he made mistakes but when you are treated poorly it just crushes your confidence which is everything when being at the top of your game. palmer found out on the internet he lost his drive. these guys are in their early 20's or younger and we expect them to be machines.

i think most people have an unrealistic concept of how psychologically important team support is. he made mistakes but when you are treated poorly it just crushes your confidence which is everything when being at the top of your game. palmer found out on the internet he lost his drive. these guys are in their early 20's or younger and we expect them to be machines.

Why would you underperform if you have beaten Ricciardo the year before point wise and you are in the main team of RBR? I think many forgot what a piss poor job he did in the first two races of 2016 failing to even get trough Q3, and that was not because he had problems but pure a performance problem of himself at that moment and not being able to adapt to the new cars. In some interview Marko explained that he was not happy with Kvyatt at that point and he found him underperforming/complaining and not being able to adapt. This was all during the winter testing before the 2016 season. The problem Kvyatt has are the 3 other very good drivers within Red Bull and he needs to perform at the absolute limit. Sainz have been crushing him, you know that guy who is 2nd pick then you probably should also realize where Kvyatt stand within this story.

The decision was taken based purely on his performance, for which he only has himself to blaim when Sainz can do what he has done with the same machinery. He even got a second chance at STR after starting his downward spiral when at Redbull. F1 is ruthless and if you dont perform, you get replaced. It happened with Palmer, now Kvyat and I dont think we've seen the last one yet for 2017.

The timing is right if not a little late honestly. Kvyat hasn't performed well at all this season and its not because of the car. Not only has he not performed when he should have but his overall attitude in general has been very immature. I just don't see that he's deserving of an F1 seat when there's plenty more talented drivers ready for that next step.

Verstappen 1 victoire kvyat 0 victoire vertappen 8 podium kvyat 2 podium donc voila et vertappen na jamais m'y quelqu'un dans le mur lui

It's a shame; a couple of years a go I liked watching him race. But sadly, I have to agree his performances have been lacking.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.