1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Video Recording Softwares

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Ashok Revanna, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I have used a couple of replay video recorders, namely fraps and forgot the other :p

I found out a new one WeGame.com which allows to record videos, though only by half the resolution for unpaid/free user. I am using it from the past week and liked the outcome, the best part is that it never demanded too much hardware and could also record live gaming too!

A small clip from the recorder.

I just started this new topic, to find out what others use and what is there on offer that others don't know of!

2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

I recommend fraps, you can record 30 seconds with the free version and it's very good too, get on the road man!

cheers

3. Manuel how looks your video? You didnt even give me a note :)

4. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego

sorry Ondrej, i couldn't upload it :( i tried a million times and it was not possible, i will reupload videos when YT works for me, i don't know what is the problem, and i did the steps in Vegas. :(

5. Did you try to upload it by IE9? I use only IE9, Opera suxxxxxx in this :(

6. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego

I have tried it with every browser i have and it was not possible :( IE9 included, opera sucks indeed, but it was the only one i had not tried.

Good luck Ondrej, maybe next time.

7. I am so sorry to hear that :(

8. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego

Yeah, it's a shame, because i have a lot of good replays and onboards i want to upload and it's not possible because of bad internet connection.

9. @manuel you can try using 'freemake video converter' (freeware software) to upload directly from it without the aid of a browser, i used it for this upload.

10. Moderator edit: no links to illegal software please.