1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Stock Car 2012 Videos

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

This thread can be used to share all your GSC '12 videos. Supported formats are YouTube, Vimeo and other video hosters.
    Click the media icon in the WYSISWYG editor insert the link and post your video.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Bram

Official GSC '12 Trailers (pre-release)

• Like Like x 3

3. The tracks are looking so good (they were already good!) with the new shaders...

• Like Like x 4
  4. Bram

Bram

• Like Like x 2

6. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Me and Bram! Fighting it out! :) Still processing so best quality isn't available yet.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Nice battle and good exposure for Shell lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. 2 Raw unedited hotlaps

F3 Hotlap around Campo Grande

F3 Salvador

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nicee!!! How to take off the wheel of internal vision? this is what confuses me ...

update:

12. very very good advertising at "Inside Sim Racing" for GSC 2012!
    already 2'393 views and GSC 2012 declared as the "Art of SimRacing" and "one of the best league platforms out there" ...!
    I hope the sells will boost and GSC will get the deserved attention!!!

• Like Like x 4
  13. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

2 laps with the Formula Reiza at Interlagos that I've recorded. Mainly to show some people the game and to test if I can record stuff :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bram

Bram

Excellent lap Dino:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Man this game looks so good, I'm picking it up once I'm back from vacation for sure! 2 quick questions though:
    That telemetry data on your screen Dino is that default in the game or mods, and does rF mods (or any other) work with GSC2012?

• Like Like x 1
  17. rFactor mods won't work with the original GSC and GSC 2012. I think it's rfdynhud, but not sure on that one.

18. So is rfdynhud ported to GSC? And where do I find mods for GSC? Sorry I know this ain´t the thread for these questions but I´m particularly interested in that hud/telemetry mod/view Dino is running.

• Like Like x 2