Game don't work anymore!

I'm outta clues (again) but this time it is really serious. Two days ago I had updated the content ( patches for tracks) via CM and since then my game (latest game Steamversion, new CM with key, CSP for rain, SOL 2.2.9 ) does not start a race, not in practice, online - nothing. It shows loading screen with those moving symbols,says waiting,waiting for the end of race - then suddenly just shows the small blue ring of loading,idle, but the game is gone,nothing starts,PC is blocked, I cannot even end the game via taskmanager,only the blue ring, even have to logg out of 10. I have by now completely setup my game brandnew few times, incl. all stuff needed - no joy. Does anyone had that issue before too and can please help me!? I am really speechless, especially when I reinstall completely several times now. OMG this is bad. Is there a logfile I could maybe post!? No error message pops up when the reported issues accure btw. Very strange. :-(

Edit: I found the logs in LOCAL > AC2 > saved but all files there are from 2023 - nothing new. Crash with no log!? Oh deer... :-(

Last edited:
Infact I have tons of mods. 1360 cars and 670 tracks approx. All was very fine two days ago. Btw. I cannot even start benchmark,showroom not working either, "waiting for end of benchmark" it says starring blue circle and PC blocked like before. Could it be a firewall issue - but there would be a message for that, right!? Man this is insane and very strange. :-(

Last edited:
As for now it is finally working again! What I had googled was to let the game files being checked by that STEAM-Option - and believe it or not - here we drive! Again! Maybe this helps others who might have bigger probs with AC similar to mine. It's still is a bit of a mystery to me but what I have found by now being rather new to the game it is very,very sensitive in the files structure or version etc. STEAM checker found 92 issues! And yes I do install stuff manually. GTR2 was indeed a bit easier to handle from that POV. Still I regret nada. AC is awesome. ;-)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea