• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Game crashing on Win XP

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Michael Gray, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Ratings:
    +2
    G'day guy's and gal's

Ok, here's my cursed problem, my game started crashing not to long ago. every time i started up a career race, it's goes thought the top 3 grid thingy but crashes when it gets to my team-mate. so i uninstalled it/reinstalled it and it does the same thing again in GP mode.

Is there anyway i can fix this before i go mad and those nice young men in their clean white coats come to take me away ha haaa

Thanks for any help!

P.S. And yes, i use a backed up save game. S2 with Red Bull

2. My993C2

My993C2

Ratings:
    +89
    Is there an error message? I was having problems crashing with "GameOverlayUI.exe" crashes under XP, but that was a problem related to my operating system's registry. It has since been cleaned up and most of my XP crashing problems have gone away (though every once in a while it appears that my graphics card screws up and I must restart the entire computer).

3. Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Ratings:
    +2
    no, everytime it gets to my team-mate it just stops. the OSD comes up and then the game just crashes. I;ve just reinstalled the game again and i will see if it still does it with a new game

EDIT: Ok the damn thing works... with no mods enabled but i dont wanna start all over again! T_T