G920 rotation angle problem

Hello guys!

I'm posting now because i didn't found the answer to my problem anywhere even the logitech support doesn't anwser.

So I have Assetto Corsa and very often i have a problem with the angle of rotation : when I turn 90° (IRL) it makes 180° (in game). I still have this problem now but with some "alt-tab" and "pause the game" the problem is solved. (it happened also with Project Cars 1)

But recently i've bought Assetto Corsa Competizione and the problem comes back. So i tried many configurations like putting 420° on Logitech software and 920° in game, and lost of others combinaison, the only results i got was sometimes the wheel seems to turn a bit less.

So i've also tried to uninstall/reinstall the driver and the Logitech software, nothing has changed. I tried also to reinitialize the wheel with the manip' when you push the 3 buttons of the wheel (LSB, Xbox button and the other don't know what it's call) again nothing changed.

Does someone had the same problem or can give me a configuration that i've not tried it, it would me much appriciate.

Thanks for taking the time to read this long message!

PS : joint to this i gave you my wheel parameters in game and on the software

Attachments

• PBACC.png
    PBACC.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 221
  • PBACC2.png
    PBACC2.png
    978.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period