1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G27 Pedals with Nixim Spring Mods vs T3PA Pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Metalogic, Jun 7, 2016.

1. G27 Pedals with Nixim Spring Mods and Leo Bodnar Adapter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro Pedals with back plate frame removed

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

Hi - I'm thinking of buying a Thrustmaster TX or T300 wheelbase and the Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT rim, but am wondering which pedals would be better to get - the Logitech G27 Pedals with Nixim Brake and Clutch Spring Mods and Leo Bodnar Adapter (which also increases resolution to 10 bits) vs standard (not Pro) T3PA Pedals?

I don't want the T3PA Pro pedals as they're just to large and bulky for the limited space I have (I'll be using a Wheelstand Pro and want this to fold up compactly) and am not bothered about the GT-style inversion.

I can get the G27 pedals on their own (new) for about £70.

I guess another option would be to try to pick up a set of used Fanatec Elite pedals (can't afford to stretch to the Clubsport pedals)...

2. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

Actually - can you remove the back plate frame from the T3PA-Pro pedals and still have them fully usable and not loose? If so, then those become an option, as I'd have space to use them and fold-up the Wheelstand... The all-metal construction and additional spring mod and adjustments are quite appealing...

I've added an additional poll choice for T3PA-Pro pedals with backplate removed...

The images shown on this page seem to suggest you can, though I don't understand Italian!:http://forum.everyeye.it/invision/index.php/topic/716107-volanti-next-gen-topic-ufficiale/page-104

[​IMG]

3. snyperal

snyperal
    Premium Member

It's all bolted, you can remove as much as you need.

4. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

I went for the "other" option it seems - I've just won an auction (was the only bidder, in fact) for a used set of Fanatec CSR Elite pedals on eBay :)

I paid £80 for them, hope they're worth it!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1