G25 steering issues

I have a problem, where from the controller settings graphic I'm only getting about 80% lock from the steering. Because of this whenever I drive out of the garage at Interlagos I usually hit the far wall. I have my wheel set to 540 degrees. Steering works fine in other sims (iRacing, Race) just a problem with this one. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and the game is running as admin. I'm still using the demo but I would want to see this fixed before buying. Anyone can help me with this?

No. It seems like you've set some odd dead zones or something. I'd check the range of motion in the windows settings.
You're right! But it's a very weird problem. I had a Race 07 profile setup in the Logitech profiler with a range of 75%. I have no idea why that would affect GSC. Thanks for the help. Is the steering lock still supposed to be 20 at 540 degrees?

I really like this game, it seems to be much more than just another rFactor mod. I think the tracks and default FFB settings make all the difference. Best tracks outside of iRacing, that I have driven so far. It's nice to feel bumps and vibrations. I hate having to play a new sim, and it takes a day just to setup the FFB. This works the way it should right out of the box. I'll be getting it at the end of this week.

I have a problem setting up my specific game settings for GSC in Logitech profiler. No matter what degree of rotation I set it at(270 or 540) it always uses 900.
I have 900 set as my global setting for iRacing. So Im thinking the game is not recognising the specfic game setting.
It works in Need for speed shift 2.

Should be. I have also 900 in my global settings for iRacing and for GSC i have set 400 in the specific folder and that just works fine.
You are sure you selected the right GSC exe file in the specific game settings? :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 78 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%
  • €3001-5000